|Agrasen Ki Baoli
Agrasen Ki Baoli is a well known monument, situated in Delhi. Most of the people recognised this place as a haunted place. The monument is located on Hailey Road near Connaught Place, and is a just a 5 minutes short walk from Jantar Mantar. The monument was built by the King Agrasen and that’s why its name was set as “Agrasen Ki Baoli”. The monument is basically a 60 metre long and 15 metre wide step well, consists of 3 levels which is divided into 105 steps. There is a water reservoir situated on the left side of the Baoli.
I would recommend you that if you are planning to visit there, then its better to read the haunted story of this place before visiting. It will add some thrill in your visit.
- Tip: Sensible footwear needed for climbing down the many steps and up again.
- No entry fee is charged for the visitor or photography.
- Timings: It is open on all days from Sunrise to Sunset.
- Location: Agrasen ki Baoli is located on Atul Grove Road in Hailey Lane across Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Delhi.
- Nearest Metro Station: Rajiv Chowk (on blue, yellow line).
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station.
- Nearby Attractions: India Gate, Jantar Mantar, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Bangla Sahib, Janpath Market, Palika Bazar, Cottage Emporiums.