Hola Bloggers, Greetings from Harstuff Travel!!!
I am very excited to tell you that this blog got nominated for The Liebster Award 2015. I am highly thankful to Saswati Bhoi for nominating me for this award.
About the award:
Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to bloggers, that creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
Here are few rules that are required to be followed when one accepts the Liebster Award Nominations.
- Thank and Tag the person nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
- Notify them so through social media.
So lets start with answering the questions.
1. How did you pick your blog’s name?
Well its a story, actually we were 5 friends who decided to start blogging. We were bit confused about the topic and title of the blog. So we decided to built different blogs for topics such as Travel, Sports, Apps and Software, etc. I decided to blog on travel because I love travelling. We needed a name which defines all the things. So I gave the name Harstuff, it is a combination of one hindi and one english word and which means all- things.
2. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I love travelling and love to share my experiences. I want to help tourists as well as travellers by giving useful information through my blog. I want everyone to explore India so that tourism in India can be increased.
3. Who is your favourite author and why?
Generally, I don’t read much blogs & if I read I prefer only travel blogs. My favourite author is Dheeraj Sharma. The way he writes on his blog (http://devilonwheels.com) gives me true motivation for travel.
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging/writing?
It freshens my travel memories, when I blog about my experiences. It gives me great knowledge about places.
5. What is your favorite post that you’ve written?
My favourite post that I have written is Nag Tibba Trekking Expedition.
6. What is your biggest problem/challenge when it comes to blogging?
Nothing big; but sometimes editing in the HTML codes gives me problem because I don’t know programming.
7. What do you want to accomplish with your blog?
To be the best travel blogger in India.
8. Do you like or dislike meeting new people? Why?
I like meeting new people because everytime I learn new things from them. It grows my network too.
9. What are your best qualities?
My best qualities are that I am very friendly and calm.
10. What is the greatest achievement your blog has received? If you haven’t got any, what would be the achievement you’d want to receive?
Nothing big yet; but for me, my greatest achievements are the lovely comments on my post. I want to get featured on National Geographic Travel.
11. If you were to give out three advises for yourself as a blogger, what would it be?
- Blog daily, make this your habit.
- Complete pending work related to your blog.
- Increase visibility on social media.
- How the idea of blogging came to your mind?
- What is the most interesting thing about your blog?
- Who is your favourite author and why?
- What motivates you to blog?
- What is the greatest achievement your blog has received? If you haven’t got any, what would be the achievement you’d want to receive?
- Which is your favourite sport?
- What is your favorite post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
- What do you enjoy most about blogging/writing?
- What are your hobbies?
- If you were to name three goals you want your blog to achieve next year, what would it be?
- If you were to give out three advises for yourself as a blogger, what would it be?
- Pooja Prabhan
- Abhishek Pawar
- Pooja Tripathi
- Khyati Maloo
- Arvind Kumar
- Ajay Kontham
- Varun Agarwal
- Felicia Nazareth
- Megha Bansal
- Sonia Raheja Chopra